Sunday, August 17, 2014

A new challenge.

I've entered a new chapter of my life. I made the decision to move on from Coding House - a company I spent endless hours with. I loved the company and the people - it was just time for something new. A new challenge.

I've been searching for new opportunities, fixing up my resume - it's a bit daunting. In the mean time, I'm teaching music again, which will be a lot of fun. I'm also working with Lyft and driving people around. It definitely going to be an interesting phase in my life. I haven't been without a job for a long time.

I'm taking this time to learn some coding as well. I used to do a bit in the past, but forgot most of it. I'll be working on my own website, using basic HTML and CSS. Keep an eye out: uditaplaha.com

Here's to new challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment